News that flooding took place at an Exeter cinema during a production of Noah got the newsroom at the Express and Echo thinking about ironic movie moments.
We couldn't find any ships sinking whilst screening Titanic, but here are our top five.
5. Robert Downey Jnr received an Oscar nomination for his portrayal of Kirk Lazarus in Tropic Thunder - an actor who only takes movie roles that will get him an Oscar
4. Los Angeles streets in Battle Los Angeles were actually built in Louisiana because of tax incentives.
3. The iconic and much loved galloping horse scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail is said to have come about due to lack of budget for real horses
2. The filming of Noah was delayed because of severe weather - Hurricane Sandy.
1. Brad Pitt injured his Achilles tendon whilst filming the role of Achilles in the movie Tory