Login Register

Chimney fire at Anchor Inn near Starcross

By This is Exeter  |  Posted: February 17, 2013

fireengine

The Fire Service received a call to a chimney on fire at Anchor Inn in Cockwood near Starcross yesterday evening. 

Comments (0)

The Fire Service received a call to a chimney on fire at Anchor Inn in Cockwood near Starcross yesterday evening. 

One fire appliance from Dawlish attended at 7:07pm and fire crews extinguished the fire using chimney gear and a ladder for access. 

The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.

Related content

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

 
 
 

MOST POPULAR