Login Register

Chimney fire near Crediton

By Sarah_Elliott  |  Posted: November 27, 2012

Comments (0)

At 8.08pm last night, the Fire Service were called to a chimney fire in a domestic property at Colebrooke, Crediton. One appliance from Crediton was mobilised to the incident.

Once in attendance crews worked to extinguish the chimney fire using chimney gear and a thermal imaging camera

Read more from Exeter Express and Echo

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters