Login Register
 °

Crews attend kitchen fire in Exeter city centre

By Rich_Booth  |  Posted: February 14, 2013

Fire_engine

Crews attend kitchen fire in Exeter city centre

Comments (0)

Fire crews attended a kitchen fire on the second floor of Queens House on Little Queen Street at 10am this morning.

The Fire Service received the call from a member of the public due to smoke in the kitchen of the second floor.

Two Fire Appliances attended the incident, one from Danes Castle and one from Middlemoor.

On arrival, fire crews confirmed a small fire had occured in the kitchen on the second floor involving Paint materials and a small rag that spontaneously combusted, the fire was out on arrival and crews used a Positive Pressure Ventilation fan to ventilate the property.

Read more from Exeter Express and Echo

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES