Login Register

Crews called to fire involving microwave on St Andrews Road, Exmouth

By Rich_Booth  |  Posted: February 22, 2013

Fireman-1

Crews called to fire involving microwave on St Andrews Road, Exmouth

Comments (0)

Devon and Somerset fire and rescue service were called to small fire started by a faulty microwave in Exmouth last night.

One appliance from Exmouth was sent to a report of fire alarms sounding at St Andrews House, St Andrews Road, Exmouth at 20:08 on Thursday. 

On arrival the crews found a small fire in a ground floor kitchen involving a microwave.  The ground floor was heavily smoke logged and the crews used a positive pressure ventilation fan to remove the smoke.

Read more from Exeter Express and Echo

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES