Login Register
 °

Crews called to washing machine fire in Exmouth home

By Exeter Express and Echo  |  Posted: April 24, 2014

exmouth

Morton Crescent

Comments (0)

Fire crews were called to deal with a fire within an Exmouth seafront home this afternoon.

Two fire appliances from Exmouth were sent to a report of a washing machine on fire at Morton Crescent, Exmouth.

Crews arrived at 1pm and the owner of the property had extinguished the fire using a dry powder extinguisher but was advised to leave the property for safety.

The incident involved a terraced building of four floors consisting of five residential flats. T

The fire was in the 3rd floor kitchen. Crews used two breathing apparatus wearers and small tools to cut away and make the property safe. The cause of the fire was accidental.

Read more from Exeter Express and Echo

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES