Login Register
 °

Fire in Fore Street, Exeter, one hurt

By mike_byrne  |  Posted: November 20, 2012

Comments (0)

One person was taken to hospital with burns after a chip pan fire at a house in Fore Street, Exeter. Three appliances and an aerial ladder platform from the Danes Castle and Middlemoor fire stations were sent to attend.

Read more from Exeter Express and Echo

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES