Police are continuing to search for a man wanted in connection with a robbery in which a woman was tied up in Honiton.
Officers investigating the incident have released CCTV images of a man they are "urgently" trying to trace.
A team of dedicated officers are now involved in the investigation following the robbery which took place at Banwell Antiques last weekend.
A female member of staff, who was working alone, opened up the store at around 9am. She was grabbed from behind by the suspect before being tied up.
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may recognise the man in these images.
He is described as a white man, of slim build, unshaven, with short dark hair and is aged between 30 – 50 years. He was wearing a blue coat, blue denim jeans, black trainers, beige coloured flat cap and was carrying a blue rucksack and black holdall bag.
Officers are also keen to speak to anyone who thinks they may have seen the man in the hours before or after the incident or saw any items of clothing discarded such as a rucksack or hat similar to those captured in the CCTV images.
DS Mark Oldershaw, who is leading the investigation, said: “ We know the robbery took place as the victim was opening up the store at around 9am. What we would like to know is did you see anyone acting suspiciously in the hours before or after this?
"The victim's handbag was stolen during this incident so any information with regards to the disposal of this is also of significant interest.”
The new footage released by police is much clearer than those previously circulated and officers are hoping they will lead to further information coming forward from the community.
Officers are also asking anyone who is approached and offered jewellery for sale to contact them.
Among the items taken were:
• gold bangles, bracelets, necklaces and rings.
• precious gem and diamond set pendants white and gold
• ring sets with diamonds & semi precious stones
• Amethyst oval shaped 20+ carats surrounded by 4 carat diamonds set in a gold pendant
• Oval shaped black opal surrounded by diamonds
• Natural tallow sapphire 7 carat worth set in 18 carat white gold surrounded by 1 carat of diamond
• 18 carat solid gold gents solitaire ring with 21/2 carat diamond
• Oval shaped pink sapphire and diamond stud earings set in white gold
• Oval shaped emerald and diamond cluster ring
• Long strand of graduated graded beads 26”
• Long strand of hollow ornate gold balls in necklace
Anyone with information should contact Devon and Cornwall direct on 101 quoting police log number 467 of March 22 or to give anonymous information contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.