Login Register
 °

Kitchen fire in Alphington

By Sarah_Elliott  |  Posted: December 04, 2012

FireRescue
Comments (0)

Two appliances, one from Danes Castle and one from Middlemoor were called to a report of a building Fire with one person still inside at Aldens Road, Alphington, Exeter.

On arrival at the scene following investigation crews located a small fire on ground floor kitchen involving cardboard box left on a stove.

Crews investigated and made the scene safe.

Read more from Exeter Express and Echo

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES