The below is a release from www.nationalrail.co.uk:
Recent heavy rain, flooding and high winds are causing disruption to some trains in south west England.
The following changes will apply until further notice and are shown today in the journey planner unless otherwise stated:
Exeter St Davids - Yeovil Junction (South West Trains)
Trains are currently unable to run between Exeter St Davids and Yeovil Junction.
Buses are running between Exeter St Davids and Yeovil Junction calling at Exeter Central, Honiton, Axminster and Crewkerne.
Buses are also running between Exeter St Davids and Axminster, calling at Exeter Central, Pinhoe, Whimple, Feniton and Honiton.
Restrictions for customers holding tickets for journeys between Exeter St Davids and Yeovil Junction today have been lifted and customers may use earlier services if desired.
Trains between Yeovil Junction and London Waterloo are able to run normally.
The line between Exeter St Davids and Yeovil Junction is expected to be closed until Monday 26 November.
The replacement bus times between Exeter St Davids and Yeovil Junction on Saturday 24 November will be available in journey planners shortly.
Plymouth / Exeter St Davids - Bristol Temple Meads / Westbury (CrossCountry and First Great Western)
Flooding is causing disruption in the Tiverton Parkway, Weston-super-Mare and Westbury areas.
First Great Western are advising passengers not to travel unless necessary.
The following changes will apply until further notice:
• Trains are unable to run between Exeter St Davids and Taunton. Buses replace trains between Exeter St Davids, Tiverton Parkway and Taunton with journey times extended by up to two hours
• Trains are unable to run from Taunton towards Castle Cary, Westbury, Reading and London Paddington. Trains are able to run in the opposite direction. Passengers may travel via Bristol Temple Meads to complete their journey.
• CrossCountry are not running trains between Exeter St Davids and Bristol Temple Meads
• CrossCountry are running a service every 2 hours between Plymouth and Exeter St Davids
• First Great Western passengers may use South West Trains on all reasonable routes
• CrossCountry and First Great Western are accepting each others tickets
• First Great Western passengers with ticket dated for yesterday can use them today
Swindon - Bristol Parkway (First Great Western)
Because of flooding, trains between Swindon and Bristol Parkway are being delayed by up to 60 minutes.
Exeter St Davids - Barnstaple
Buses are replacing trains between Exeter St Davids and Barnstaple. Due to engineering work buses are already replacing trains between Barnstaple and Crediton. These buses are extended to run to and from Exeter St Davids.
First Great Western Sleeper services
First Great Western Sleeper services tonight are cancelled. No replacement transport has been arranged.