Login Register

Resident escapes kitchen blaze in Exmouth

By Exeter Express and Echo  |  Posted: December 22, 2013

By Mike Byrne

Fire_engine

Fire_engine

Comments (0)

An elderly resident escaped unhurt after a a fire in a flat at Littleham Road, Exmouth

Fire crews confirmed a smell of burning coming from a second floor flat and requested a second fire appliance from Exmouth. Fire crews made forced entry to the premises.

They found a small fire in the kitchen of a second floor flat. The fire was out on the arrival of fire crews who inspected the flat to ensure was safe.

The elderly resident was located and confirmed to be safe and well. The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

 
 
 

MOST POPULAR