Login Register

Shed destroyed in Crediton fire involving propane cylinders

By Exeter Express and Echo  |  Posted: April 19, 2014

Fire engine

Fire engine

Comments (0)

Fire crews were called to Crediton yesterday after multiple calls from the village of Cheriton Fitzpaine as residents could see a workshop on fire.

Three fire appliances were mobilised, two from Crediton and one from Tiverton to Cheriton Fitzpaine, Crediton at 18:02.

Crews found a garden shed well alight and used a compressed air foam jet and two hose reel jets to extinguish the fire.

Two propane cylinders were involved in the fire and crews cooled the cylinders with water.

Related content

The garden shed was severly damaged by the fire and the cause was accidental.

Read more from Exeter Express and Echo

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES