Login Register

Small gas leak at property in St Thomas, Exeter

By Sarah_Elliott  |  Posted: January 08, 2013

Fire engine
Comments (0)

At 5.36pm yesterday, the Fire Service were called to a report of a small gas leak in a property at Regent Street, St Thomas, Exeter. Two fire engines from Exeter were sent to this incident along with a Gas Detection Monitor.

On arrival the crews confirmed that this was a small gas leak coming from a refrigerator. Crews made the fridge safe and ventilated the property using a Positive Pressure Ventilation Fan.

Read more from Exeter Express and Echo

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES