1) Leicester City will reportedly make a move for Leeds United striker Ross McCormack at the end of the season.
The 27-year-old has scored 28 goals in 46 for the Whites so far this season.
However, he was close to leaving for Cardiff City at the end of January until, then prospective owner, Massimo Cellino blocked the move.
Leicester, who have recently secured promotion to the Premier League, are looking for at least four new signings during the summer and McCormack has emerged as one of their main targets, according to The Sun . However, he could cost the club £6m to £8m if they want to lure him away from Elland Road and a four-year contract he signed in August.
2) Manchester City, Chelsea and Manchester United are keeping their eyes on Julien Brandt . The Bayer Leverkusen player is set to be placed into the development squads despite only joining the German club last Summer, reports The Guardian.
3) Arsène Wenger is monitoring Real Madrid's Casemiro according to The Guardian. The Brazilian midfielder has been watched by Arsenal for the last few weeks and could be heading to the club in the summer.
4) Three clubs are after Tom Ince, according to The Mirror. The Blackpool midfielder player is sought by Everton, Tottenham and Newcastle. Early indications are that it would go to a tribunal which could value him at around £5m.
5) Jose Mourinho is confident Chelsea have tied up a £50million deal for Atletico Madrid striker Diego Costa. But Torres is set to leave Chelsea, according to The Mirror