Login Register
 °

Fire destroys first floor bedroom of Exeter home

By Rich_Booth  |  Posted: February 22, 2013

Fire engine-1

Fire destroys first floor bedroom of Exeter home

Comments (0)

A house on King Stephen Close in Exeter was damaged by a bedroom fire this morning.

Fire crews from Middlemoor, Danes Castle and Topsham were mobilised to the incident at 09:13am. On arrival crews confirmed a fire in the first floor bedroom of a terraced property which had spread to the roof.

Fire crews extinguished the blaze using four breathing apparatus, two hose reel jets, one covering jet and one positive pressure fan.

The blazed caused 100% damage to the first floor bedroom and 20% to the roof space by heat and smoke.

Read more from Exeter Express and Echo

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES