BRISTOL based The Ramona Flowers have supported bands like Bastille, MS MR and Lamb, and performed on the main stages at Wilderness and Leefest festivals.
Now they are about to headline their own tour which kicks off at Exeter Phoenix on Wednesday, September 11.
Ahead of their opening date, drummer Ed Gallmore reveals what music he loves and some of the influences that have created The Ramona Flowers mix of electronica, rock and indie with singer Steve Bird's incredible falsetto creating an emotional experience.
Tickets for the gig, starting at 8pm, cost £5. Call 01392 667080 or visit www.exeterphoenix.org.uk
1. What was the first record/CD you bought?
2. Who was your first musical crush?
3. What's the best gig you have enjoyed?
Too many to say, but Prodigy, Jay Z and when I saw Kings of Leon for the first time. They owned it!
4. What is your guilty music pleasure/cheesiest CD?
Don't Stop Believing by Journey
5. Who are you listening to now in the car or on your iPod?
A combination of Jay Z, Baths and the new Daft Punk album
6. What is your favourite karaoke song/song to sing in the shower?
All night long by Lionel Richie!